The Forgotten Tower Dungeon is located in the Dark Wood and is the final area before transitioning to the Shassar Sea. A blast from the past, this rework of the Diablo 2 classic is not so forgotten after all. This dungeon is a favorite for many because it has a simple one floor layout and a lot of monsters to kill for an easy 100 Massacre Bonus (the highest possible in Diablo Immortal). The Forgotten Tower also rewards the player(s) with up to 5 bonus chests at the end of the run if you're able to kill enough enemies before the timer expires. All the more reason to group up, head in and slay this one quickly to get amazing rewards.
- In the beginning you need to kill the Shaman and his Blood Clan Warriors, break the vines and get through. To the left there are a couple treasure chests but they're usually not worth going after, press forward to teh first boss.
- Head down the path killing everything on the way to clear the barrier and get ready to fight Bloodsworn Priestess Innaloth. She has many enemies with her so bring some Area of Effect skills for this one. Once you've taken her down, inspect the Dying Villager, then open the gate to the left.
- From this point on you need to defeat the Bloodsworn Army quickly, to get up to 5 bonus chests at the end. This objective happens in 5 stages that each give you over 80 seconds to complete. You have to kill 100 enemies total, with each stage requiring 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 kills respectively. Bring enemies from previous rooms into the next area so you can keep the Massacre Bonus up!
- Be careful of the swinging blades as you navigate this dungeon! They have a massive hit box and are annoying to get around.
- Once you've killed the Bloodsworn Army, take on The Countess in her chamber. Half way through she disappears and summons several enemies you must take down before coming back for her second stage. She unleashes bats in an area around her so don't stand too close. Getting hit by several bats at once can lead to a swift death.
- Like most bosses. just take your time. Utilize the health globes and this shouldn't be too bad your first time through. Once you've been through a few times keeping up the 100 kill Massacre Bonus should be easy as well, especially with a full group!
To begin, kill the Shaman and the Blood Clan Warriors to break the vines. Once the vines break, have three players run straight to the boss as fast as possible while one lingers back, killing enemies to maintain the massacre bonus. When the boss is dead it's important that an assigned person (Player 3) clicks on the Dying Villager ASAP and that another (Player 4) is ready to open the door as soon as it's available.
After unlocking the door your team should spread out in the first room to kill all the enemies that spawn. It's important that everyone gets to their spot quickly, the faster you kill the enemies the sooner the next ones spawn. When heading back to the previous room, two waves of enemies spawn in the middle that must be cleared before you can move onto phase 3.
After killing all enemies in this area, the door to Phase 3 breaks open. Here two players burst ahead leaving the first part of this room for the other two to clear out. Kill 100 enemies in this phase then get to the door to start the encounter with The Countess.
- Dungeons are the only place to obtain powerful Set Items and are fast way to obtain Battle Points.
- They are an integral part of Shadow Contracts, Immortal Daily Quests and various other events.
- Check your Codex and featured activities to target farm Dungeons that have bonus Battle Points or Set Item drops.
- Don't worry too much about which Dungeon is the "best to farm," just do the ones that have Set Items you're looking for!
- Check out our Dungeon Overview to learn the basics and see an overview of Class Builds.
Written by Facefoot
Contributions by Dredscythe
Reviewed by Dredscythe, Raxxanterax, Rob
Updated for launch