Kikuras Rapids is the first Dungeon encounter in Bilefen and one of the most unique Diablo experiences you'll probably ever have. Who would have thought we'd be slaying demons on a raft, yet here we are! This one is just flat out fun. You get to slay all the little shamans your heart desires, hop on a raft and clash your way down the rapids. Lookout at the end cause a barrage of fire is coming! This dungeon is quite enjoyable and unique, with the penalty of taking quite a bit longer to get through than the others.
- Head down the path dragging the monsters with you to get that juicy massacre bonus. Click the treasure chests as you go along until you get to the raft. Kill all Fetishes around then hop aboard and defend yourself as you make your way through the jungle.
- The raft segment takes awhile and includes multiple ambushes from enemies. At the end you have to dodge a barrage of fireballs before taking on the final boss, Ongori. Stand at the back of the raft so you don't take too much damage and die!
- Ongori can be a bit tricky as there are 2 pillars spewing fire at you for most of the encounter. He also summons Fetishes and totems that complicate things, but with some maneuvering you can get this one down. When you see a totem spawn, kill it quickly to negate its effect.
- Remember if you're struggling head to the Blacksmith or Jeweler to see if you have any upgrades available. A few levels to your gems or gear upgrades can make quite a big difference in your damage and toughness!
This dungeon is quite simple as you spend most of it on the raft just killing the ambushes of Fetishes. It's pretty relaxed and yields decent rewards per hour. Coordinate with your group during farming sessions as this dungeon can be a decent way to keep getting some progress while taking quick breaks. Just get on the raft and go AFK for a bit, one person can handle that part with ease!
- Dungeons are the only place to obtain powerful Set Items and are fast way to obtain Battle Points.
- Dungeons are an integral part of Shadow Contracts, Immortal Daily Quests and various other events.
- Check your Codex and featured activities to target farm Dungeons that have bonus Battle Points or Set Item drops.
- Don't worry too much about which Dungeon is the "best to farm," just do the ones that have Set Items you're looking for!
- Check out our Dungeon Overview to learn the basics and see an overview of Class Builds.
Written by Facefoot
Contributions by Dredscythe
Reviewed by Dredscythe, Raxxanterax, Rob
Updated for launch