Tomb of Fahir
The Tomb of Fahir dungeon is a massive dungeon that takes you on quite the adventure in the Shassar Sea. Make sure to bring a movement skill so you can get around quickly. You are going to be running all over to complete objectives while finding many Treasure Chests along the way. This dungeon brings a smile to your face with its unique encounters and boss fights, surely bringing excitement about what else is coming down the road!
- The first objective is to kill the Icon of Rebirth on the far left side, then traverse to the other side to take down the Icon of Souls. Once both of these have been eliminated King Fahir spawns in the Inner Chamber. You can take them down in either order or even split up in a group and do them at the same time!
- On your way to these Icons there are ten chests: two in the first room on the left, three in the first room on the right and five in a room before the Icon of Rebirth. Once you click a chest, enemies spawn on the left side of the room that you must eliminate before you can claim the rewards. As of the 2nd alpha it was never worth it to open these chests.
- When fighting King Fahir, place yourself between him and the pillars to prevent being knocked back by his AOE attack. Avoid his danger beams on the ground and take him down slowly but surely. Once he's dead go deeper into the chamber to see what other horrors await.
- Next, take a lift down and fight off waves of enemies as well as the Colossal Tomb Borer. He's easy to defeat if you stand to the side while fighting him. Don't stand right in front of his mouth or you can be knocked back!
- Once this is done you've reached the bottom and are ready to fight Segithis. You must take down his legs first to attack his head. After one round he'll get back up and you need to break two more legs before finishing him off.
This dungeon is quite massive and takes awhile to get through as there are 2 mini-bosses on complete opposite sides of the first floor. At first you all want to kill each of the Icons as a team and progress through the dungeon the same way you would solo. Once you have a party with enough power to make Diablo quiver, you can split up for the Icons and meet in the middle to go even faster. The final stage of efficiency, shown below, is sending 1 strong player to each Icon alone. Have the other two stay in the middle to push ahead to King Fahir as fast as possible.
This is the optimal setup for the first floor when you have 2 players that are strong enough to take down the Icons alone (in a reasonable amount of time). If they're not strong enough simply have players 2/3 go with 1/4 and have everyone converge back to the middle once they're dead. The only time you should send all 4 players to each Icon would be in the fetal stages of your character development, as these Icons aren't that hard and are incredibly far apart. Keeping a player in the middle is beneficial to periodically attack a few enemies to keep the massacre bonus going. Doing this on every run adds up to a lot of additional experience.
- Dungeons are the only place to obtain powerful Set Items and are fast way to obtain Battle Points.
- Dungeons are an integral part of Shadow Contracts, Immortal Daily Quests and various other events.
- Check your Codex and featured activities to target farm Dungeons that have bonus Battle Points or Set Item drops.
- Don't worry too much about which Dungeon is the "best to farm," just do the ones that have Set Items you're looking for!
- Check out our Dungeon Overview to learn the basics and see an overview of Class Builds.
Written by Facefoot
Contributions by Dredscythe
Reviewed by Dredscythe, Raxxanterax, Rob
Updated for launch