The Codex is an important menu that tracks your progress on goals and rewards you for completing activities. Battle Points, Hilts and Crafting Materials can be collected from this menu. It also notifies new players on how to improve their character. Learning how to navigate the Codex menu is essential to progression in Diablo Immortal. Let’s jump in and learn all about it!
- The Guide contains objectives for individual Zones and Hell Difficulties. The objectives for each zone are easily completed as the campaign guides you through the areas. Make sure you check your guide in case something is incomplete. The Hell Difficulty objectives take longer to complete with their Paragon requirements.
- Make sure you collect the Battle Points for experience while leveling, especially when you get level-gated to enter a new zone.
- Activities include all the content that can be repeated multiple times for Battle Points. All the Dungeons, Elder Rifts, Challenge Rifts, Bounties and Bestiary are listed here.
- The featured activity of the day gives 2x Battle Points, making it worth prioritizing.
- 2 Dungeons are also selected each week that have increased Legendary and Set drop rates in Hell Difficulties. This bonus is extremely important for the endgame as they offer more efficient farming.
- A convenient auto-navigation button is unlocked upon finishing the zone's campaign to make your life easier.
- Quests offer random objectives that can be completed for Battle Points. Some of these are completed in passing from just playing the game, like killing a certain amount of monsters. Be sure to check which objectives you have, so you can progress them while doing your usual farming.
- New quests get added every day, so check them every time you log in.
- A special quest is offered every day that rewards 300 Platinum, along with a Gem, Rare Crest and Scoria. Platinum is a currency rarely seen as a reward and is usually obtained by spending real money or selling items in the Marketplace. It's an easy objective to complete, so make sure you do it! Up to 3 days worth of rewards stack up in case you can't log in everyday.
Conquest: World & PvP
The Achievements section tracks your progress throughout the game. The rewards here are not as valuable as the ones offered in the Battle Pass, but they are still worth doing on the side. This section of the Codex is divided into Exploration and Player Achievements.
- Learning how to navigate the Codex menu is essential to progression in Diablo Immortal.
- Take advantage of the featured activity and dungeons for additional bonuses.
- Check your quests daily for objectives you can complete easily. Make sure you complete the special quest rewarding Platinum and Scoria.
- Collect rewards when available, especially Battle Points when experience is needed for leveling.
Written by Lexyu
Reviewed by Raxxanterax, wudijo
Updated Guide for Launch