Hilts are a currency in Diablo Immortal that allows players to purchaseRare Crests, Legendary Crests, Reforge Stones, Gems and much more at the Hilts Trader. Hilts are stored in the third tab of your inventory and stack indefinitely in 1 slot. Use them for Gems and Crafting Materials to get even more powerful and climb the Challenge Rift Leaderboard Ranks!
There are many ways to get Hilts in Diablo Immortal:
- Challenge Rifts
- Group Leaderboards
- Solo Leaderboards
- First completion of each level
- Raiding the Vault
- Rite of Exile
- Daily Quests
- Defending the Vault
- Rite of Exile
- Crown Contribution
- Weekly Participation
- Daily Quests
- Cycle Turns Chest reward
- First Kill of the Day
- Map Exploration
The best way to get Hilts is to always complete daily and weekly objectives, as well as pushing all the Challenge Rift Leaderboards. These reward by far the highest amount of Hilts in the entire game!
Hilts are spent at the Hilts Trader, which is located in the top right corner in Westmarch.
There are 3 different tabs to choose rewards from:
You can use Hilts to purchase limited items that refresh after a certain time limit.
|Item||Hilts Cost||Purchase Limit|
|Legendary Crest||3,000||1 per month|
|Mystery Legendary Item||3,000||1 per week|
|Ca'arsen's Invigoration||3,000||1 per month|
|Rare Crest||500||1 per week|
|Choice of Gems||200||10 per week|
|Scoria (Adventurer only)||50||6 per day|
|Reforge Stone||200||8 per week|
|Charm||100||20 per week|
These are exclusive rewards for Immortals for the contributions they have made in protecting Sanctuary. Some items are only unlocked for purchase when Immortal Dominance reaches a specific rank.
|Item||Hilts cost||Purchase Limit||Dominance|
|Raw Essentia||50||2 per day||-|
|Rare Crest||500||1 per week||-|
|Mystery Legendary Item||3,000||1 per month||-|
|Ca'arsen's Invigoration||3,000||1 per month||Silver III|
|Legendary Crest||3,000||1 per month||Gold III|
3. Limited Time
Random items refresh twice daily at 12:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. server time. If you are lucky, you might be able to buy some useful items! You can also tick the notify button in-game to be notified once these items are refreshed!
|Choice of Gems||200|
|10x Scrap Material||20|
|1x Enchanted Dust||15|
Check the Hilts Trader frequently to avoid missing out on sales in the "Limited Time" tab. Generally, you should always buy up all crafting materials as well as your choice of gems to get higher ranks. Normal Reforge Stones can be skipped in the later phases of the game, as they become less useful compared to the family specific Reforge Stones. Here is an overview of some strategies used in the Alpha:
- Buying the Legendary Crests is invaluable. It could be a 5-star Gem that completely changes your build and getting those Crests is extremely rare. Get these every time.
- Buying Enchanted Dust lets you upgrade your gear at the Blacksmith faster, giving you more of the best stats in the game, Combat Rating.
- Choice of Gems is another great way to spend Hilts. The typical top 2 choices are Tourmaline (for more damage) and Sapphire (for more Armor Penetration = Critical Hit Damage). Remember that Armor Penetration has diminishing returns at high levels, while pure damage does not. So you can never go wrong with buying Tourmalines.
- Maximize your Hilts by doing Challenge Rifts and Daily / Weekly Faction quests.
- Check the Hilts Trader often for new Limited Time sales.
- Spend your Hilts on Legendary Crest, Gems (Tourmaline and Sapphire) and upgrading materials.
- Take your powered up character into Battlegrounds and show 'em who's boss!
More Information is soon to come as Diablo Immortal development continues. Stay tuned!
Written by Rob
Reviewed by Lexyu, Raxxanterax